3.26.2017

New Spring pillows

Well by the calendar it's now Spring.... but all we've had in the PNW is rain rain rain!
Even so, I have been inspired to design some new Spring pillows for my shops. I thought I'd share a few of them here for you. All of these are also available on a multitude of other products as well.



If you click on any of the photos, you will be taken right to the product :)

Here's a couple of photos my customers posted on their Instagram. Looks like the pillow is pet approved :)
First one of the sleeping cat is from @poorcat53 and the cute dog Chloe is from @mauiinmyheart

I sure do appreciate cute customer pictures!!


Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

1 comment:

  1. Chloe sure loves your pillow...and so do I ❤
    Thank you so much Sylvia!!
    Xoxo
    Debbie
    Mauiinmyheart

    ReplyDelete