12.10.2016

Christmas hot cocoa bar 2016

Christmas hot cocoa bar

How fun is it to see all the cute hot cocoa bars all over IG and Pinterest! I set one up last year too, for the first time. It was so much fun, but I did it differently this year. I really don't have the room for one, I just use a corner of my kitchen counter. I'd love to have a dedicated cart, but that's not happening.
This is where I use my old Coca Cola crate. I just lined the inside with some Christmas wrapping paper. The little strands of wire lights are also great for wrapping around it.
Christmas hot cocoa bar

 My big 3 tiered tray works perfect to use! Cute little dotted and striped bowls are from Marshalls.
Christmas hot cocoa bar
Christmas hot cocoa bar

Christmas hot cocoa bar
Love my old vintage Santa mug!
Christmas hot cocoa bar
Christmas hot cocoa bar
 Ikea sells these cute lanterns for $3.99!!! I have one in red, white and grey!

Christmas hot cocoa bar

Christmas hot cocoa bar
Christmas hot cocoa bar
Christmas hot cocoa bar
Do you have a hot cocoa bar? If you're on IG, follow me at @slcook52, post a pic of yours and tag me! I'd love to see it :)
And because I love pomegranets so much, heres a couple for you.









Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

No comments:

Post a Comment