12.21.2016

Christmas home tour: Bedroom

Christmas home tour
After moving last year, I have a completely different floor plan in my home. I now walk past my bedroom without having it down at the end of a hallway. So since I see into it, I decided it needed to be decked out for Christmas as well as the rest of the house.
I found the old window at a flea market last summer for $20! I had been wanting to put an old window over my bed, and this one was perfect! All I had to do was clean it up and seal it. The size is perfect. Plus, I can change up the decor on it with the seasons. 
Christmas home tour
I've changed out the pillows on the bed a couple times just because :)
The framed angel on the wall is a cross stitch I did years ago. The vintage looking shelf is from Decor Steals, one of my favorite places to find great home decor!
Christmas home tour

Christmas home tour
 I found this blanket chest at an antique shop for 1/2 price and redid it with chalk paint.
Christmas home tour


Christmas home tour bedroom
Over on the other side of the room, a little spot for a vignette. I got the bifold shutter doors off Craig's List for $20 and also redid them with chalk paint. I about fell all over myself when I spotted the bamboo desk in an antique store for $35. Perfectly chippy just the way it was!
Christmas home tour
Different pillows :) The 2 with typography are available in my Society6 shop
Christmas home tour

Christmas home tour

Christmas home tour
That's it for now! In case you missed the rest of the home tour, you can find them here:




Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

2 comments:

  1. I'm lounging around this morning since we won't be celebrating our family Christmas until next weekend, and happened to find your beautiful blog. I've truly enjoyed all of your Christmas posts! Your photographs are amazing! Merry Christmas from one of your newest followers!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Vickie! Hope you had a wonderful holiday, and thanks for following along :)

      Delete