12.25.2015

Holiday hot cocoa bar!

Christmas hot cocoa bar
Well Pinterest and IG got me this year! I had been seeing so many cute hot cocoa bar set ups while browsing, that I decided to set one up myself this year. My only problem is getting the blog posts done soon enough, lol.  Well maybe this will provide you with inspiration for next Christmas!

I already had alot of the stuff for the set up, just added a few of the treats and made the tags from free printables I found on Pinterest. I used my Coke crate and one of my old shutters to confine it all on my kitchen bar. I also found the cute little led lights to go around the tops at the last minute. I think I have one pic here that includes the lights on.

Christmas hot cocoa bar
I got the little candy cane garland at Michaels and the white lantern at Ikea. I lined the inside of the Coke crate with some red and white star tissue paper I already had. Used a plaid table runner and some silver trays and lots of cute Christmas mugs to finish up the display. And lots of peppermint and candy canes of course!
Christmas hot cocoa bar
My one new addiction this year is Rae Dunn mugs and pottery. I hesitate to mention it, because I don't want everyone else to go out and buy it up, lol. But the style is so cute and fits in perfectly with a hot cocoa bar :)
Christmas hot cocoa bar
Christmas hot cocoa bar

Christmas hot cocoa bar

Christmas hot cocoa bar

Christmas hot cocoa bar

Christmas hot cocoa bar

Christmas hot cocoa bar

Christmas hot cocoa bar
Christmas hot cocoa bar

Christmas hot cocoa bar

Christmas hot cocoa bar

Christmas hot cocoa bar

If you've ever done a hot cocoa bar, let me know. I'd love to see it! 
Christmas hot cocoa bar

Christmas hot cocoa bar
Rae Dunn mug

And just because he's so cute and festive, I'm going to post a picture of Charlie too :)
christmas chihuahua

If you missed the 2 previous posts with my house tour, you can see them HERE and HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! I definitely am going to do something similar next year! <3

    ReplyDelete