12.24.2015

2015 Christmas home tour- all the rest


Well in my last post, I focused on my neutral living room, but this one I'm sharing pretty much everything else. I do bring color into the rest of the house, and I especially love red and aqua together as you'll see in my family room.
First is the top of my beautiful aqua cabinet. I found the glitter houses at Marshalls, and thought the colors were perfect for this room.
Christmas home tour
Christmas home tour

Christmas home tour
Christmas home tour
 I have a small table top tree in this room with colored lights and vintage glass ornaments. In fact, I have way too many ornaments for the tree, so they go in containers too. Also some new Christmas pillows....like I need more pillows :) But they're sooooo cute!
Christmas home tour

Christmas home tour

Christmas home tour
Christmas home tour
Christmas home tour
Christmas home tour
Overflow vintage glass ornaments :) When it's not Christmas, this big trough is filled with shells, sand dollars and stuff from the beach!
Christmas home tour
Christmas home tour
Christmas home tour

I put just a few things inside the china cabinet in the dining room.
Christmas home tour
Christmas home tour
And the snowmen are on top, where they always have been.
Christmas home tour
More snowmen in the kitchen-
Christmas home tour

Christmas home tour

Christmas home tour

Christmas home tour
This little tree is on my dining room table, I brought it in from the woods, along with the moss and the pine cones.
Christmas home tour
Christmas home tour

Christmas home tour
Christmas home tour

Next up- my hot cocoa bar. First year making one, and it was so fun!!
Stay tuned!

And if you missed it, I shared my Christmas living room HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

No comments:

Post a Comment