12.06.2014

New Christmas designs!

 Hi everyone!
I can't believe it's December already. This year went incredibly fast for me. Do you have your holiday decorating done yet, or even started? I actually just might forgo the decorating this year. I've been so busy setting up my new beach condo and getting furniture out there and decorating (post on that later).
If you know my history of over the top Christmas decorating, this will come as a big surprise, but I just don't think I have the time or energy.

I did take the time to get some new designs up in my Society6 shop with a mix and match Christmas theme.
Sooo many products to choose from. Lots of new home decor products....mugs, pillows, clocks, duvets, rugs, shower curtains and wall prints/canvas. And of course the electronic gadgets...the phone cases, ipad cases and skins. Plus clothing and totes!

Have a look at my holiday collection HERE and take advantage of free shipping!  You can click on "view as" top left of the imeages and select which products you want to see.
Below is just 4 of the new designs, there are lots more holiday themed ones from last year!

http://society6.com/sylviacookphotography/collection/holiday

Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

No comments:

Post a Comment