12.12.2014

My coastal Christmas tree

 Pinterest, don't you just LOVE Pinterest? Couldn't you just waste spend hours looking there? Especially this time of the year, with all the great holiday ideas!
As I said in a previous post, I have recently purchased a place on the beach. I've been so busy the last few months with that project, I'm not going to take the time to decorate my house for Christmas like I did in previous years.
And believe me, that was a hard decision to come by, because I have been known to go ALL out.
I know I will really miss my vintage, shabby chic Christmas house, but the time and stress to do it is more than I want right now. With what little time is left before the holiday, I want to enjoy some family activities!

But not all is lost....I found a fun driftwood Christmas tree inspiration on Pinterest, so I though what the heck, I would make my own little tree with driftwood and some things gathered from the beach. It's just a table top tree, but I think it turned out pretty darn cute!

Have a look, and feel free to pin :)  After all, that's where I got my idea!

coastal Christmas tree



Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

No comments:

Post a Comment