4.01.2014

Can't help myself

 Spring is here! That means flowering trees everywhere and I go out on a hunt with my camera.
It's my favorite time of the year, except for the fact that my grass goes out of it's dormant stage and I have to start mowing, lol. That I could do without.
I admit I'm guilty of skipping yard work for picture taking. So without further ado, here's some of my recent finds.

spring magnolia blossoms

spring forsythia blossoms

spring cherry blossoms

spring magnolia blossoms


 I'm working on a small portfolio of images with "words of wisdom" for an art publisher. This one below is one of them . This is how I feel when I go out with my camera and see so many amazing things to photograph!
words of wisdom cherry blossoms
Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, these pictures inspires to dream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una belleza tus fotos, preciosas!!
    Abrazos y feliz fin de semana!

    ReplyDelete