12.08.2013

shabby chic Christmas

 Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!!
That time of the year that lets me play with my pretty ornaments, and lights, and bokeh!
I've changed around my house and decorating a few times, but have for a long time had my glittery, white tree, and vintage blown glass ornaments. Only some of my ornaments made it onto the tree this year, because I scaled it down, and got a smaller one. So there is still a whole box crammed full of more ornaments that don't fit on the tree anymore. But hey, I hang them other places, and sit them all around the house anyway!

shabby chic Christmas, vintage ornaments, pastel
shabby chic Christmas, vintage ornaments, pastel
shabby chic Christmas, vintage ornaments, pastel
shabby chic Christmas, vintage ornaments, pastel


I have lots of Christmas pictures, so I think I'll do a few different blog posts over the next couple weeks. A couple of these images are available as prints over in my ETSY shop if you're interested!.
Stay tuned for more- and feel free to pin and share this post to get in the holiday mood!

Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! Loving every single one of these, Sylvia! I can't imagine how many ornaments you must have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your vintage ornaments are stunning. Feel free to send me some of the ones you aren't using ;) Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photography and I love your vintage ornaments. Remind me of the ones we used to have at home. They didn't survive :-(

    ReplyDelete