12.18.2013

Christmas 2013 home tour

 As I said in my last Christmas post, I have scaled down quite a bit with my decorating.
Used to be every room in the house was done, but now most of the decorations have been put out in just the rooms I spend most of my time in. Which means I have boxes of decorations sitting in my garage, unused, but certainly not unloved!
Here's a bit of the decor in my family room, and kitchen.
As you can see, I like sparkle and soft colors :)   Shabby chic all the way!

shabby chic Christmas decor
I love my little feather tree- it's on the kitchen table this year.

shabby chic Christmas decor
 And the vintage looking bottle brush trees are so pretty!

shabby chic Christmas decor

shabby chic Christmas decor



shabby chic Christmas decor

shabby chic Christmas decor

shabby chic Christmas decor

shabby chic Christmas decor

shabby chic Christmas decor

Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

6 comments:

  1. I love it all - such sweet holiday decorations! Your photography is so pretty & dreamy.
    (:
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours are the most beautiful Christmas photos! Love these images.
    Merry Christmas,
    Linda at Beautiful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is so beautiful Sylvia. I love all the soft shabby chic accents and colours. I'm delighted to be featuring your home on Shabbilicious Friday today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kerryanne! A hard choice for you I'm sure with so many beautiful link ups!

      Delete