7.22.2013

Somerset Life publication!

 Well here it is, the Somerset Life Summer 2013 issue with my story and photography published! I almost forgot to blog about this ;)

I'll be forever greatful to Somerset Life and Stampington.com for featuring me in this beautiful magazine!
Everything about this magazine is so pretty, I am so honored to be amongst the artwork and artists they feature. I still don't quite believe it.

I took photos of the page spreads, and if you should be looking to purchase your own copy, and can find it at Barnes and Noble bookstores or online here.

All of the photography can be purchased as canvas, prints, pillows or phone cases from my ETSY shop - Vintage Chic Images.

Summerset Life Summer 2013 issue Sylvia Cook Photography
Summerset Life Summer 2013 issue Sylvia Cook Photography

Summerset Life Summer 2013 issue Sylvia Cook Photography

Summerset Life Summer 2013 issue Sylvia Cook Photography

Summerset Life Summer 2013 issue Sylvia Cook Photography

Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

6 comments:

  1. Sylvia,your work is so beautiful! So happy for you that you were published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosas tus imágenes!! Felicitaciones por las publicaciones!
    Un abrazo grande.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, again, Sylvia! Very happy for you and well deserved! The ladies at Stampington are fabulous, aren't they? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - you deserve it, that is some stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wonderful congratulations, Sylvia!! =) I just love those magazines - the articles, the paper they print on, the whole feel of the magazine and the article on your photos just looks BEAUTIFUL!! =) Congratulations!! =)

    xxo

    ReplyDelete