6.24.2013

What's new?

 Summer is officially here now, and I'm loving the long daylight hours. But it does sort of confuse me, I find myself doing things at 9pm and thinking it's only about 6pm. How about you?
I've been going through old photos taken months and months ago to get them edited and listed in my Etsy shop! I had to take advantage of the beautiful peonies blooming in my yard. They were gorgeous, but don't last nearly long enough.
And by the way, I'm happy to announce I've passed my 500th sale there! I want to thank everyone that has bought a print, phone case or pillow from Vintage Chic Images!! Stay tuned for a special giveaway that will be happening in early July to celebrate!
In the meantime, I'll leave you with a few of the latest images I'm finished with.





Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

1 comment: