6.28.2013

Two of my favorite things- and an announcement!

 Two of my favorite things to shoot are flowers, and anything having to do with the beach, or ocean. If I can't be at the beach, then I can always take pictures of my enormous collection of shells and other beach related items. I guess that's the next best thing, though if I could live at the beach, I most definately would!
I have a huge climbing rose bush with tiny little mini pink roses. They may be small, but the fragrance is out of this world!
They too are done blooming like my peonies, but not before I cut a few bouquets to fill my house with their fragrance.

shabby chic photograph, pastel photograph, roses

shabby chic photograph, pastel photograph, roses
 This beautiful peony bouquet below was actually in a restroom at a restaurant. Yes I do take my camera everywhere! Don't tell anyone:)
shabby chic photograph, pastel photograph, peonies
 Lilacs from my yard this Spring. Glorious smell! This print is already available in my Etsy shop.
shabby chic photograph, pastel photograph, lilacs
 This tulip print can also be found in the shop.
shabby chic photograph, pastel photograph, tulips
And to finish off this post with a fantastic, huge announcement..... My blog and work is going to be published! Coming out July 1st in the Summer issue of  Somerset Life!!   You can be sure I'll take some photos of the magazine spread! I get a copy in the mail soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

6 comments:

  1. What fun to be in Somerset Life! Congratulations! Your so very inspiring my friend....

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Karla
    http://artwhispercafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am coming over through Saarel's blog. What a lovely blog you have. I see that you like Photography too. Your pictures are soft, pretty, and unique. Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. You have many pictures of flowers, and I think that's so nice, as flowers are the magic in our lives.

    Hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images, Sylvia; a big congrats on being published!

    Peace, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous images and congratulations on the feature! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats about Somerset, so cool. SO beautiful, gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete