5.27.2013

A day at the beach

I spent a couple days at the ocean the beginning of this month, so I thought I'd post a few pictures from that trip. I love going there, even if i can only make it for one night. It's so refreshing and relaxing to be at the beach!
I still don't have all the shots edited that I want, but here's a little peek into my visit.

beach, ocean, Ocean Shores, Washington, Etsy

beach, ocean, Ocean Shores, Washington, Etsy

beach, ocean, Ocean Shores, Washington, Etsy

beach, ocean, Ocean Shores, Washington, Etsy

I have the first and third images listed in my Etsy shop already, and the other two will soon follow.
I'm already looking forward to my next trip back there!

 Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment