4.02.2013

It's time

 It always seems like such a long time between Spring seasons, from one year to the next. My camera is so ready for the trees to start blooming. In the last week, I've gone out on a few random sunny days to find those fresh new Spring blossoms, and thought I'd share a few with you.

“Is the spring coming?" he said. "What is it like?"...
"It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine...”
Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden 

spring flowers, cherry blossoms, Seattle, Washington

spring flowers, magnolias, Seattle, Washington

spring flowers, cherry blossoms, Seattle, Washington

spring flowers, cherry blossoms, Seattle, Washington

spring flowers, cherry blossoms, Seattle, Washington

spring flowers, cherry blossoms, Seattle, Washington

spring flowers, cherry blossoms, Seattle, Washington

I have so many pictures,  I'll spread them out over a few different posts!


Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Sylvia!! That blue is just incredible. And the blossoms are heavenly! This might be the best year ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia,HOW absolutely mirracle is your photos.....!!!

    And this qoute is really TRUE and amazing:-)*
    I kept it by me and want also to share with a whole world!!!

    Wish to you wonderful week!

    Warm Hugs from yet cold Amsetrdam:-)))*

    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  3. bookmarked!!, I love your website!

    Review my blog post :: Cooking Simple Vegetables

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful series! Are you using actions here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo schön !!! Beautiful !!!
    Und die Musik dazu - ein Traum -
    Danke
    Liebe Grüße
    Saarel

    ReplyDelete