3.22.2013

It's spring!

Yes, Spring is officially here now according to the calendar.
I can't complain about the winter we had in the PNW, it was milder and sunnier than usual.
But wouldn't you know it? The first day of spring, and the day after, there were some areas around Seattle that got snow! None at my house though.
The flowers and trees will be blooming soon, but I couldn't wait. So I went through my archives from last year and pulled up a couple images to post now.
Are you like me and can't wait to see this SOON?

all of these images were taken with a Canon 7D and either my Sigma 105mm f2.8 macro lens or my Canon 85mm f1.8
spring cherry blossoms in Seattle

spring cherry blossoms in Seattle

spring cherry blossoms in Seattle

spring cherry blossoms in Seattle
spring cherry blossoms in Seattle
Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! So glad you didn't wait to share these.

    We had some flakes but nothing stuck. Few days of sunshine coming and you know where we'll be! Out with the blossoms. Enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful Sylvia - I'm so ready for some cherry and apple blossoms. Also, just to point out, now I have to have your website all day because loving this music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous images! I hear apple blossoms!!

    ReplyDelete