1.05.2013

It's a new year!

Seems like it was only a few months ago when I said "where did the time go?" after it turned 2012. Now here it is, 2013. Last year was a wonderful one, a busy one, and one filled with a couple new family additions.
I had 2 new grandsons born in 2013....Easton on March 30th, and Cooper just on December 18th.
How lucky am I? Now I have 3 grandsons, all under the age of 3:) Woohoo!
Pictures of the births of both of them have been posted on my other blog, and can be seen by following the 2 links above.
I had several little 1-2 day trips locally here in Washington state, to enjoy some picture taking, and one big trip to New Orleans in the summer during Hurricane Issac. I know, good timing right? One of these days , I'll get that adventure blogged.

I'm anxiously awaiting Spring and Summer already. The profusion of spring flowers is just right around the corner.  But for now, just a quick wish for a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year to one and all.

shabby chic roses


Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

2 comments:

  1. Una fotografía muy bella, preciosa!! Mis mejores deseos para ti en este año que ha comenzado.Un abrazo grande.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Sylvia! Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete