11.29.2012

Christmas pillows!!


Happy Thursday to everyone! First off, a big thank you to Keren, for the cute little blue birdie that I used for the header. You can find her at Free Pretty Things for You, and also grab that png file right now over at Shabby Blogs.
Seems I don't get around to posting here much anymore. I have to warm up the blog, because I'll be wanting to share all my Christmas photos with you this month. So to get started, I'm going to show you what I've been busy doing this last week!!
I have a couple POD (print on demand) sites that I sell from, and I thought this year I would get busy and post some Christmas things, Well I started with an idea or two, then it snowballed when I saw that Society6 was now offering pillows!!! Yeeha! I'm sorta a pillow fanatic myself, so I loved this idea!
So I made a bunch of designs, posted them, and now they are available to purchase!
I also have them in my Zazzle store too. So you get your choice!
The ones at Society6 come in 3 sizes....16x16, 18x18 or 20x20. You can buy them just as the cover or with the insert.
"Throw Pillow Cover made from 100% spun polyester poplin fabric, a stylish statement that will liven up any room. Individually cut and sewn by hand, the pillow cover measures 16" x 16", features a double-sided print and is finished with a concealed zipper for ease of care."

Zazzle pillows are either 20x20 or a 13x21 lumbar size, both include a synthetic filled insert.

Here's what they look like....wish I had room for the whole set! 
Now it's time to finish the house decorating! I'm going to be on the look out for some blogs to do a holiday link up with, so if you know of any....please leave the links to them in a comment for me.
Happy decorating!!





Oh and some aprons too!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

3 comments:

  1. So cute Sylvia!!!!! fa la la la la!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvia you have a lovely Site and beautiful things..
    Sherri:):)

    ReplyDelete