8.01.2012

Blog makeover

I did a little blog makeover last week, so I though a short post was in order.
Nothing too drastic, new background and new music player.
I know lots of people don't like music on websites and blogs, but for this one, my personal blog, I do like it! I like to keep this open and running in the background while I work. It's a new music player too, and since it's right up there on the top, it's easy to find and turn off if you don't like it. I'll probably keep adding some new tunes as I find them. You can also just click the fast forward arrow to go to the next song. Nice and easy!

Here's just a couple pictures I took from a recent short getaway. These were taken with my new lensbaby sweet35 optic at one of the many lavender farms in the state. Lots more to come!

lavender farm Washington state


lavender farm Washington state








Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

5 comments:

  1. That looks like my kind of vacation! What a gorgeous spot to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the blog makeover!!! And now I see what a Lensbaby can do! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet those flowers smell wonderful while you are sitting there!! Tonja

    ReplyDelete
  4. The makeover looks great, Sylvia! And so do your Lensbaby and lavender shots. Look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete