7.09.2012

Beach love

A couple weeks ago I had a sudden urge to go spend a couple days at the beach, so I quickly looked online to see if I could get a night (or 2) at the condo. It's pretty hard to find a last minute night available in the summer  unless someone cancels, and as luck would have it....I found a single night!
So off I went with a friend for a couple days last week. I was hoping for a little sun to show itself, and was very pleased when day #2 turned out pretty decent.
The first day was pretty grey, and did have some showers. The second day started out with some sprinkles, but turned out nice enough that I could get a few beach shots with BLUE sky.....yippee!
All of these images were taken at Long Beach Wa, or in the general area.

Long Beach Washington ocean photograph
Long Beach Washington ocean photograph
Long Beach Washington ocean photograph
Long Beach Washington ocean photograph
Long Beach Washington ocean photograph
Long Beach Washington ocean photograph
Long Beach Washington ocean photograph
Long Beach Washington ocean photograph
Seaview Washington ocean photograph
Ilwaco Washington fishing boats

And one of the last shots on the drive home. My car came screeching to a halt when I spotted this abandoned barn. I just had to get some pictures of it! The property was for sale too:)
abandoned red barn
abandoned red barn

And one for fun from inside a shop I was in.

If you see anything here that is screaming out at you to hang on your walls, most of these are available as prints, canvas or acrylic in my Fine Art America shop, my Society6 shop, or my Etsy shop.
I think I got my beach fix...at least for a little while!



Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

15 comments:

  1. Your images are so beautiful! Love the 8th one down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always LOVE LOVE your work and look forward to your posts. The textures are the beach images are amazing! It is art. And I have to say that I really really love the last image of the jeweled starfish. Gorgeous and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I love your work. Your images transport me right to that place but like I'm in a dream. I really wish I had your talent when it comes to these beautiful landscapes. Especially those beach ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures make me want to go to the beach...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images! I love the beach so much and miss it a ton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your images!! Now I need to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish we lived closer to a beach; these are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could almost smell the salt air because of these. Thanks for the five minute getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome photos! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to follow your bliss! I really liked the grass on the beach; is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to travel with you to some of your vacation spots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to go to the beach next month with my family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful shots! It looks so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely work some look like paintings! Ocean scenes are always captivating!

    ReplyDelete