5.25.2012

Springtime sweetness

Yes, I LOVE this time of the year!! May is my favorite month here in the PNW. We have some beautiful spring days with lots of sunshine and so many things blooming. My yard is a treasure trove in May! I just wish all the color would stay around longer.

I took some photos this morning and processed with textures to put up in my Etsy and Society6 shops.
If you'd like to see a recent post I did on my other blog about textures, look HERE.

Just thought I'd do a quick post with some spring time pretties!

Oh, and free worldwide shipping with Society6 through Sunday May 27th!

vintage teacup with yellow roses
vintage aqua vase with lilacs
vintage teacup with yellow roses



Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

11 comments:

  1. Sylvia, these images are just gorgeous. I love the artistry that you bring out with your floral and still life arrangements. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and definitely reminds me of spring. These would make beautiful fine art prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color and texture combinations of these are gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are beautiful! I really love the colors of the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sylvia, these are simply gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing them. I love the one of the lilacs, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sylvia, I'm a big fan of how you use textures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the second image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful images! My favorite is the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Preciosas fotografĂ­as, hermosas texturas!!! Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete