4.09.2012

Magnolias

What a difference a little bit of sunshine makes in your day!!! The last few days (and perfectly timed for the Easter egg hunts this weekend) have been sunny and WARM in Seattle. It's about time!
I was beginning to feel like I would be hibernating all year long:)

I always think of the song "Seattle" ...all the way back from 1969 when it was the theme song for the TV show 'Here Come the Brides' when we start getting our wonderful Spring days, with truly the bluest skies!

The bluest skies you've ever seen are in Seattle
And the hills the greenest green in Seattle
Like a beautiful child growing up free and wild
Full of hopes and full of fears
Full of laughter, full of tears
Full of dreams to last the years, in Seattle, in Seattle.



I have one of these images up in my Society6 shop in case you're interested! 
It's available as a print, canvas, framed print, iphone case, or laptop or ipad skin.

Happy Spring!!



Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful portraits!

    Mary Bortz, M. Photog., CPP
    http://www.fusionedgephotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second one is my favorite. Very nice!

    Steve Lewis
    http://www.stevelewisphotos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the pink on blue, especially in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tones and texture. Beautiful photos as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Love the iPhone cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are beautiful! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wasn't the sun this weekend fantastic? (And sunny right now too, hurray!) Lovely photos and perfect for an iPhone case! (BTW, Love the music in the background... leaving your page open so I can clean the house while listening to your website, Sylvia.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos. I just love Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I just love these blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gosh these are dreamy, I love them

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these Such pretty colors. The iPhone cover is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I love the artistic quality of these!

    http://www.designbyhuong.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely images! I'm in Seattle too and it HAS been nice to have some sunny, warm days. It's so great to see things in bloom and all this green!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous, Sylvia! So glad you were able to capture these. And we're going to have a sunny weekend! Hope you can get out and get more gorgeous images like these. – g

    ReplyDelete