3.26.2012

Fine Art America

I'm always checking out new places on the internet that I can "set up shop" to get my photographs seen and purchased. There's a lot of competition out there! Fine Art America was recommended to me via one of my FB contacts, so I though I'd give it a try.
I have a website directly linked to them, where you can look through my photos grouped in galleries.
I'm just beginning to upload, so not too many of my works are there yet, but I invite you to have a look and share with your friends. So far I have 4 galleries....Italy, Landscape, Still Life, and Flowers. Images are available as art prints, framed prints, canvas, acrylic prints, and greeting cards.


Art Prints

You can  do a search of images on the website,  for instance "Venice" and it will show you all the available artwork labeled Venice: venice photos

Art Prints Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful images! Truly fine art. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work! Beautiful art and I'm glad there's another outlet for them to be seen through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful will be checking out your galleries for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work! I hope you are successful in that new venue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me eager for the flowers to start blooming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love your new "shop" Sylvia! I say "we" as I showed everything to David. He really enjoyed your Venice images especially. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful set of images! :) Good luck with your new shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the flowers.
    I can't wait for mine to come up.

    ReplyDelete