1.02.2012

New shop!

A new year, a new shop to try and sell some prints/products!
Of course I already have the ETSY shop, the ZAZZLE shop, and RED BUBBLE shop.

Now I found another place to be a part of. This site is called Society6 and oddly enough the headquarters is located on Pacific Coast Highway in Redondo Beach very near where I used to live a long time ago!

I have fine art prints in my Society6 shop, and cell phone cases and ipad or laptop cases. Those seem to be some of the most popular items in Society6.

Here's a screenshot of just some of the variety that I've put in the shop so far. Everything from travel/landscape to shabby chic prints, to macros.


 The most fun I've had so far has been seeing how my images look adapted to the iphone case.....so cool!


Here's what the laptop or ipad cases or skins look like:


The reason I'm trying to get multiple shops going is because I don't make a huge bunch of money from them, and I'd love to start getting some income from these products so when I retire from nursing, I'll have a little money coming in! The long 12 hour days at the job are getting harder and harder every year!

I invite you to have a look at the shop, and share this post on your own blog, facebook or wherever you post.
You can click on the banner below to go to my shop:)


Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Good luck with the new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new shop, Sylvia! Your photography is beautiful!

    When and where in Redondo Beach did you live??? If you want to tell me, of course :~) I lived in Hollywood Riviera for forty years! I moved to Portland, Oregon in 2006 and miss the South Bay very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you aren't supposed to have so many beautiful choices though - it makes it too hard to choose. I guess I'll just have to get one for every month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything this absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete