9.26.2011

Japanese Anemone

 The Japanese Anemone is one of the best fall flowers ever! Plant these once and you'll have them spreading and coming up each and every year covered with beautiful blooms.
Mine get to be about 4-5 feet tall and bloom from Aug through Sept and into October. 
They're pretty much the only thing blooming into the Fall for me.


I thought you might enjoy these beauties!
Oct calendar will be featuring this flower in a few days.












Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

6 comments:

  1. Oh Sylvia, these are so beautiful! I love the tones and textures, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I adore the texture use and the tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these so much, Sylvia! Among my favorite flowers. Beautiful texture work, too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing your photos, Sylvia!
    They are wonderful, I love the Japanese anemone, and dream of being able to plant in my garden to enjoy its flowering next year. Thanks for sharing, I'm really enchanted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always I have liked it the photos of flowers; and the photos of your flowers are wonderful, I like it.


    Thank you very much,
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete