8.31.2011

Free September desktop calendar: featuring Hawaii

Just a quick little drive by post with the Sept (gulp!) calendar for you.
I know I keep saying how I can't believe the months are flying by, but it's true!!

I've had a busy summer, and was lucky enough to plan a sort of "unplanned" trip to Hawaii earlier this month.
So you guessed it, the Sept calendar will be featuring one of my shots from there. What better way to see summer start to wind down and fall begin then with a beach scene?

(click on the image to enlarge it, then right click and "save image as").  Enjoy!


And a few more of the beautiful Island of Hawaii.............












Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

5 comments:

  1. Hi, your photos of Hawaii are absolutely stunning! Thanks for the September calendar. Sorry to say goodbye to summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to your monthly calendar :) I actually went through all my recent blog posts until I found your blog, and found Septembers calendar! Thank you so much for posting :)

    -Adrienna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning photos, I am so amazed by how much beauty you captured!

    And I'm love love loving your desktop wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy, thanks for stopping by! It's hard to believe this post was exactly a year ago!

      Delete