5.30.2011

June desktop calendar

Sorry to be slacking on this blog! Lots of portrait sessions in the last month, so that means time away from the Inspirations blog.
But I did at least realize that there's only one more day left in May, so I'd better get the June desktop calendar up!
My yard is in full bloom (also been meaning to share some of those photos) and these cute little bleeding hearts are some of my favorites. I really can't believe how beautiful they are, and how intricate! Hopefully in the next few days to weeks, I can get some of my lilacs up here for you to see.

I used a texture on this image from Kim Klassen, it 's called "not too shabby". If you join her email list, you'll get a link to a free texture every week. Nice!!

Enjoy my little bleeding hearts....and to download, click on the image to see full size, then right click and save to desktop.
How about sharing this calendar with your friends that need a little desktop pick-me-up? And you can share on FB with the button below!


Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shot! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. I just love Bleeding Hearts. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this plant and the incredible way you captured it! Thank you for another month of flower enjoyment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is amazing! My friends all loved my background on my laptop, and love your pictures as well!

    ReplyDelete