4.04.2011

Spring photo challenge and a link up

You thought I was done with Spring flowers right?
Well I've been itching to get out and photograph some more blossoming trees, but our weather has NOT been very cooperative lately! I just hope that when it finally stops raining, there will be a few blossoms left on the trees!
My last 2 blog posts are full of pretty blossoms though, so you can have a look here for some. And if you want a free computer desktop calendar, you can get it here.

I did take a few shots this last week of the Hellebores that are in my yard, so I thought I'd link this up to Jessica Feely's Spring challenge. Normally I would have looked for a cute spring portrait session, but most of my sessions have been in not so great weather....so the flowers will have to suffice.

Hellebores definately mean Spring to me, because they are the first things to bloom in my yard. They are really so very pretty, neat combination of colors. The only problem with them is that they face downward, so you have to pretty much crawl on the ground to appreciate them!




Thanks for the link up Jessica, it's fun to do these every once in awhile!
Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

1 comment: