4.30.2011

May desktop calendar

I can't believe that tomorrow is May 1st! And with that, I hope that Seattle officially gets the memo that SPRING is here already. Geez, we've sure had our share of rain and cold weather so far. I think we must have broken some kind of record for non sunny days. And snow and hail at the end of the month!
I guess compared with what the poor people of the south have just gone through with all the tornadoes, I don't have room to complain.
I was able to make it out and capture a bunch of the spring blossoms, so I've used another one for May's calendar. Hope you enjoy!
p.s. there's a little facebook share button down there at the bottom....feel free!

Click on the image to bring it up full size, then right click "save as"


Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

6 comments:

  1. Yes! It's truly spring! Today was beautiful and tomorrow will be better. I'm glad you got out to photograph the blossoms – I've been traveling so much and the rain has been so frequent, I missed a lot of them. Beautiful calendar, Sylvia. :) xo – g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful calendar Sylvia, as all your images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such a lovely desktop calendar for my tired ol computer! Talk about inspiration!
    Happy Spring to you and a sincere thank you for a wonderful way to look forward to each new month.
    blessings,
    julia

    ReplyDelete