4.19.2011

It's spring.....right?

The cherry blossoms have been showing up over the last couple weeks around here despite our very unpredictable schizophrenic weather! There's been an unusual amount of rain (yes even for Seattle).

But we've had days where it's gone from sunny, to thunder and hail and back again on more than one occasion. That's made things a little hard to plan my portrait photo sessions, so instead I take every opportunity to run out with the camera and track down some cherry blossoms!
I know I've already posted some, but I can't help it! They're so beautiful and short lived. The hard part is sifting through the hundreds that I have to decide what to post:)
So here's a few more....and quite possibly NOT the last. I'm thinking one of these images will end up as the free May desktop calendar!






Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

9 comments:

  1. Soooo gorgeous, Sylvia! Thank you for capturing this fleeting beauty. Never can get enough!

    I've not had much chance to get out and have not been inspired by most of the blossoms I've seen which are limp and bedraggled. They SAY we will have better weather this week but it has been quite trying, hasn't it? I'm glad for the week of sunshine I had in the South and next week will be in San Diego for a few days.

    Wishing you a better week with your portrait sessions! xo – g

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! It's never enough!
    The last one has a beautiful texture and tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Spring is also playing hide and seek here in the midwest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your site through Free Pretty Things For You! and just wanted to say your photos are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are so beautiful! I love your blog :)

    ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are amazing! I love the colours and the light! Every flower is extraordynary in here! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. are these free desktop images for all to use my dear?
    I wanted to post about them .. let me know :)
    xo!
    Keren

    ReplyDelete