4.12.2011

finally....Ranunculus!

I've been wanting to find some of these flowers for awhile now, and finally got my hands on some in a florist shop last week. Paid a pretty penny for them too! I only have taken a few shots so far, and wanted to do a quick link up to Kim Klassen's texture Tuesday.
I'd like to do a bigger post, but I'm time limited.
I do love these delicate flowers, they make me think of tissue paper!

The following image was edited with 2 of Kim's textures, "break free and framed".


 This next image was edited with Kim's "cream in my coffee" and "magic edges"

Hopefully I'll find more of these beautiful flowers in the future!

Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

15 comments:

  1. Great job - i like your picture´s
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thease flowers too, they are so delicate.
    You made such a beautiful images, I hope to see some more of these flowers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make it seem so effortless. So beautiful! I've enjoyed your space here. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Syliva, girlfriend, you just rocked this. This makes me so happy...to the point of joyful to view. I just keep coming back to it over and again. It wins my "Happy Day" photo! The texturing is wonderful and the softness of it makes me smile! Happy Tues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing as usual! I love the texture! Wow!

    thank you for the eye candy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this same flower! Yours are beautiful.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favourite flowers ~ beautiful images & lovely textures ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. That white one blossomed perfectly! Nice composition. I love these flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty flowers! I should buy some for my house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, love the first capture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!! So glad you finally found some. GORGEOUS images, too!! After my first bunches purchased early in the season I haven't seen any around. I hope they're still available. A bit obsessive, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete