2.08.2011

not too shabby

Awhile back I went to the Funky Junk Sisters Vintage Flea Market and took a few photos there, finally getting around to having a look and processing them.

I've had a thing for vintage and collectibles for quite awhile, so it's fun to go to these shows and browse buy some stuff! The displays are always great, and if you only planned on "looking", chances you won't leave empty handed.
My eye always goes immediately to anything aqua or turquoise! I love the color, plus it evokes so many nostalgic feelings from an era gone by.

I'm planning on heading to the show again next week, and will be sure and bring home some more photos of the event. So for now, here's some of my favorite things!









Thanks so much for stopping by......Sylvia Share

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love visiting your blog and each update on Facebook. Your work speaks to my heart....thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo much vintage goodness, Sylvia. I really love these vignettes! And beautifully processed. Looks like a fabulous show!!! xo – g

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are lovely. I also am attracted to everything aqua and turquoise. You found some lovely vintage items to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thumbnail for your blog on Mod Vintage caught my eye...I too attended the Junk Salvation show and recognized that aqua inside the vintage camp trailer! I really love your photographs! I know I am not using my camera to it's full potential. You've inspired me and I am going to follow you!
    Best Wishes and Blessings,
    Amanda - onegirlinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete