12.13.2010

On with the tour!

 So today we move on from the big white/gold/silver tree and decorations to the more colorful smaller tree in my family room. This one has the traditional Christmas colors, but still lots and lots of vintage glass ornaments.

Mixed in are the various ones that I made for my girls when they were little.
I started out with good intentions, and hand made some pretty cool ones, then as the years went by....we resorted to painted ones that leave a little to be desired. 
I love all the bright colors on this tree, it's completely different than my other all white tree.





And these guys, well they're just fun!! Anyone else have some of these little Christmas elves?



Believe it or not, there's still more to see on another post. Be watching out for more of my Christmas decor in a day or two. Plus....lots of cool images with the star bokeh!

Check out the latest post with the star bokeh HERE!

And there's still time to enter the giveaway this week....you'll find it HERE

This post is linked to: No Minimalist Here


Thanks for stopping by......Sylvia Share

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful phots of beautiful Christmas decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia, Thank you so much for linking this to my party. Your photographs are amazing and I am enjoying browsing your blogs.
    Have a Very Merry Christmas.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete