12.28.2010

gotta love the bokeh!

I was having a hard time getting into the whole Christmas decorating thing at the beginning of the month. It seems like it gets more and more of a chore. So much to dig out of the garage, unpack, put up, then take down, repack and put away...all for a few weeks? Ah well, I did it anyway (but not the whole house like years past).
I did post a few different blog entries with photos of my holiday decor...HERE, HERE and HERE.

The one thing I will miss is taking photos of all the pretty things! It's easier to just go out and FIND Christmas things to photograph! One of my favorite things is just the lights and the gorgeous bokeh they create! I did one post of the downtown Snowflake Lane and the lights.

There's also a gorgeous light display just a few miles from my house at Coulon Park. I stopped by there a couple nights ago and took these images.
All bokeh and nothing else!  Enjoy the colors!






Thanks for stopping by......Sylvia Share

No comments:

Post a Comment