10.05.2010

Making an appearence in my yard

 It's been awhile since I've gotten down in the grass and done some macros. I used to do it all the time, now I find myself too busy to either take the pictures or upload and share them.
But today, there just to happened to be a couple of things in my yard I wanted to catch!

First we have the mushrooms....I knew they were going to be short lived since I planned on some lawn mowing later in the day when the grass was a little drier. I love seeing this little fairy land hiding down  in the lawn. In fact I had some fun playing with some fairy png images that I found on Deviant art. 
Something a little different to do.


 Love these little tiny bits of moss!


And the other things I was able to capture today, were these little birds hopping around and flitting here and there. I generally don't even try to take pics of birds, because I really don't have a telephoto lens beyond my 200mm. But I got a couple decent shots of them I think!


And lastly, a few of my roses hanging outside on an arbor. Not many of them left now at this time of the year.




Thanks for stopping by......Sylvia Share

2 comments:

  1. Love these, Sylvia! That little moss is really tricky to photograph well but so magical, isn't it? The bird shots are charming! I find it such a challenge but I also don't have the requisite 400 mm+ lenses. But my favorite is of course your rose photo. I love that hanging bowl, too. So happy to see your carnival photos in your shop, too. I'm way behind and not likely to catch up soon, I'm afraid. I'll enjoy yours meanwhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shots. I love the fairies under the toadstools. So creative.

    ReplyDelete