5.14.2010

A few more for the road

The Spring flowers are winding down in my yard and around the neighborhood, so I wanted to share a few more before they're gone.
I love all the spring bloomers in the PNW, it's such a beautiful time of the year here.
Lilacs, dogwoods, cherry blossoms....they all seemed to be extra special this year!
And of course the bluebells, love these little invasive beauties!!

bluebell

bluebell


bluebell

A couple more of the beautiful clematis in my backyard.....

clematis


And the pink dogwoods, so sorry to see these finish up.  But I'm happy to see the peonies starting to bloom now, be on the lookout for those soon!



Share 

3 comments:

  1. lovely photos ;-)

    our dogwood and clematis are just starting to bloom here in new england so it's nice to get a preview ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so lovely. Those clematis are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sylvia,

    What a lovely blog you have - I love your photos! I have signed up to follow. I invite you to visit me at Create With Joy - I'd be delighted to welcome you to my family of Kindred Spirits as well!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete