4.20.2010

Beautiful pink dogwoods

Yesterday I decided rather spur of the moment that I would drive up to the tulip fields before they were all gone.
Our Skagit Valley in Washington has one of the most wonderful tulip festivals every April.
This year our Spring came early, so the tulips are winding down before the end of the month.

I stopped on the way at a couple of places, and found these gorgeous pink dogwood trees.

I decided to do this post first since I haven't quite weeded through all the rest of the photos. The tulips will have to wait until the next post. So in the mean time....enjoy the dogwoods!



1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous, Sylvia! What a fabulous color these dogwoods bring each spring! Just been enjoying your feature over at Vicki's. Have a super weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete