3.11.2010

Seeing my prints framed

Rebecca bought a couple of prints from my Etsy shop, and has a beautiful blog showcasing her shabby chic home.
She was nice enough to post some photos after she found some cute distressed pink frames and put them up on her mantle.
I can't believe she actually found 2 of the same frame in just the right size for the 2 prints!! How lucky was that?

Her home is So pretty, I'd love to see it in person some day. It looks so inviting and relaxing!

Here's what the prints look like framed!

If you love shabby chic, head on over to Rebecca's blog and enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. These frames are PERFECT for your photos, Sylvia! How wonderful to see them beautifying Rebecca's home. Thanks for sharing! xo – g

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore anything shabby chic! The frames are gorgeous and just right for your beautiful prints. Love that one with the pink chair. Sylvia this is such a beautiful blog. I am now a follower! ♥

    ReplyDelete