2.25.2010

March freebie desktop calendar

Wow, this month has zoomed by and I just realized I should get the March calendar posted for download.
This was a beautiful lilac I photographed last year, made even more beautiful with one of the Florabella textures that I love to use so often.

I have both of Shana Rae's texture packs and couldn't live without them. If you like working with textures in photoshop and you haven't heard of the Florabella collection (which I would find hard to believe) you must check them out!!

So again....right click the image "set as desktop background"

free desktop calendar

2 comments:

  1. sylvia, i absolutely LOVE your work!!! i could look at you work ALL DAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Sylvia! What a great idea this is! Have a super weekend. (We went to the Washington Park Arboretum today – the camellias are already well out and even some magnolias...it's February?!?!) – g

    ReplyDelete