2.11.2010

"If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall."




I noticed my camellia bush beginning to bloom this morning, so I went out and snipped off a couple of flowers and decided to play around with some different texture looks.
I'm glad to see things beginning to bloom here, but I know so many of you are under tons of snow and it will be awhile for you.
Last year here in the PNW we had more than our share of snow and ice...this year...warmer than usual and many sunny days! I'm extremely grateful for it, I can live without snowy winters!

1 comment:

  1. As I said on Flickr, I just love this image, Sylvia. It's so dreamy and romantic! Thanks for your comment this morning. I was thinking when I wrote the post that I'd hoped you'd been there as I knew you would love it. We'll have to go together one day! – g

    ReplyDelete