1.12.2010

Free Valentine card template

I love searching all over the web for templates to do cards, announcements, book pages, etc. And if they're FREE.....even better!

I decided to try my hand at making a card template, and this is what I came up with for Valentine's Day. You place your photos in the 2 black windows and create a clipping mask.
It will print as a 5x7 flat card, and is a layered PSD file, so you can fully edit all the layers and customize it.
The font used is called "Love". Isn't it great for Valentines Day?

I got the paper from Deviant Art.

Download the template here

This was fun to do, and not as difficult as I had imagined.
Now I think I want to try my hand at photo book pages....that will be much more time consuming.

You just might see more of these freebies up here in the future! Keep an eye out!

free Valentine card template

Here's a second one, a layered psd file 5x7 size (photos not included, only for example)

Download here

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sylvia! Well done. Great colors and beautiful type.

    ReplyDelete