12.02.2009

Happy December!

Hey everyone.....Happy December!!!
Sorry I'm not around much anymore, I'm running out of time to do everything for work, the photo sessions, and life in general.
Today I decided I needed to get the tree up and decorated, not a quick task with my tree. I have been a little "Christmas decorating crazy" over the years, and have amassed a HUGE collection. Now it's SO much work to get the 20 boxes of stuff in from the garage, drag it in, put all the other things away, put decorations up, repack the boxes, haul back to the garage.....then do it in reverse in another month.....eeeek!!

So of course, could I begin this task today without taking out my camera??
It seems not. So here's the tree, lights on, but no decorations yet. And of course my coffee and muffin!

Have a good week everyone!
(Jessica Drossin texture used)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete