12.11.2009

Happy Holidays

So many beautiful photo ops around Christmas time. Family, decorations, trees, all the beautiful colors and lights!
Last year I was out with my camera and snapping pics at malls, garden centers, any decorated place really. This year I've been much busier and haven't really taken the opportunity to do much of that, so I thought I'd post a shot of one of my trees from last year.
This is one of my FAVE vintage ornaments....it's so thin and delicate, much prettier in person! 
I started collecting these vintage glass ornaments a few years ago, and really have some lovely ones. They just don't make them like this anymore!

I'm going to try and post a few times this month to share some of my favorite holiday shots. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I have a few vintage ornaments that I adore and your right... they don't make them like this anymore. :) Can't wait to see more of your Christmas shots.

    ReplyDelete