7.21.2009

With a little help from my friends

It's such a nice thing when friend and contacts work so hard on Photoshop tools for the rest of us!
I've been more and more lately using textures and actions written for Photoshop to change up an image. Sometimes it's hard for me to decide if I want a clear crisp straight out of the camera image, or if I want to enhance it. I usually like them both.
Here's a comparison I did to show just one of the many possibilities you can do with some great textures and actions.

The texture is from the Florabella Collection from Shana Rae. I am so hooked on these, I love them all. It's a very worthwhile investment!

The action is from the Morning Garden Glow Action set and is being offered for FREE from Isabelle LaFrance.
I used the Myosotis glow action from the set on this.

All in all, I think I came up with a winning combination from these 2 very talented ladies. Be sure and visit their websites for plenty of inspiration!!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had posted it here as well, good! It's amazing to see what people create with the actions, makes me want to do more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! They are both talented for sure. I love both images Sylvia...you're so talented with that camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice Sylvia..I still need to d/load Isabelle's actions..too much too do..nice to see Abby up there

    ReplyDelete