6.30.2009

"Half the interest of a garden is the constant exercise of the imagination."

Well here's another still life composition that I used textures on to put in my Etsy store for the "shabby chic" line.

I really enjoy doing these, just wish I could sell some!

If you've never looked at stuff on Etsy you should take a look. All handmade, alot of vintage finds, great jewelry, great photography, and fabulous clothes.

Here's a few of my favorites:

My cousin Evelyn Markasky does beautiful enamel and metal jewelery, here's what she says on her profile: "This is my little fantasy world of stories and metal and enamel all wrapped up into one. My inspiration comes from my family, nature, and the photobooth. Each piece of jewelry that I make is one-of-a-kind. I give careful thought to what works and what kind of feeling each piece has."

A couple of my Flickr contacts have fantastic photographs as well:

Kristybee "I love the everyday ordinary beauty in life. I have an incredible love of light and I try to show that in my work. My photos have a dreamy quality to them so they may have some grain or blur, which lends to the dreamy feeling I try to achieve."

Lori H. does beautiful florals, macros and waterdrops.

I always go browsing on Etsy when I'm looking for photography props for my newborn sessions. There's so many fabulous handmade hats and cocoons for the babies. Many many talented people on Etsy.......please have a look!!


1 comment:

  1. I know about Etsy, one could easily spend a lot there! lol..
    So many talented artists among our friends!

    ReplyDelete