6.04.2010

Birds of a feather ♥♥



Somehow while following blog links around the blog universe, I came across *Free♥ Pretty♥ Things♥ for♥ You*. What a cute find!! Vintage, retro cute little collectibles.....just like the stuff I've been picking up on ebay or at antique stores for years.

In fact, I have quite a collection of little birdie figures, mostly salt and pepper shakers, but some just cute little "made in Japan" figurines. My glass front cabinet in the dining room is bursting with these little tweeters!
So when I saw Keren's blog with vintage clip art consisting of little birdies and children, I was wowed!
And she shares this for free with everyone!
Her little note card freebies with the birds are just too cute!!
I've always been fascinated with the images from this era, maybe because it brings back memories of my childhood. There's something so sweet and precious and FUN about them!!

Here's a couple from her blog that she's sharing..... are these not the cutest? And the clip art at the top of this post with my little birdie in it is from Keren too!




















Anyway, I got in contact with her and said I'd love to partner with her blog and do a giveaway, so we're offering up a $25 credit to my Etsy shop toward any print in there.

I hope you'll join in the fun and hop on over to her blog to see what it's all about.

Now for a few pics of some of my collection. I took these in a hurry so I could get my blog post up to coincide with hers..



I even have little birdie embroidered cloths!!


Thank you Keren for having my Etsy shop featured on your blog! I hope people find the giveaway fun!

5 comments:

  1. your very very welcome my dear!!
    my readers are loving it!!!
    Your collections is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love birdies! You have the prettiest collection Sylvia! Now, off to check this blog you suggested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sylvia! These are soo adorable! I love your collection, especially the embroidery pieces. Darling photos! Off to check out the giveaway. The sun is finally shining – have a lovely weekend! xo – g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sylvia! I found you thru Free Pretty Things blog! Your site is just beautiful and I so love your wonderful photography! I'm a follower now. Please stop by my blog for a visit soon ~ I'm hostessing a WEDDING BLOG PARTY on the 25th and would love to have you join us!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,dear Silvia!-)*
    I spending a lot of time to travel around you blog and you etsy shop too...
    I enjoed it SOoooo much!!!

    You are absolutely great Artist in photography,I am under a realy deep impression!-)))*
    I take my hat away for you talent,dear Silvia:-)))*

    Always with love and sunshine hugs,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete