4.07.2009

“You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.”

I'm still posting some of my shots from a while back to this blog, since I've been pretty busy and haven't taken too many new ones. I do have tons of cherry blossoms though!
These of course are Snowdrops, one of the earliest little flowers to emerge. They show up around here in February, and many times get covered in snow (must be why they are named Snowdrops).
I added a texture layer to this to enhance and bring out the flowers, and add some contrast.

2 comments:

  1. I love snowdrops, they are the first sign of warmer days! Beautiful with the texture Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely!!! your work is always so inspirational - and I adore the title - yup - life keeps moving forward!! Boo x

    ReplyDelete