3.24.2009

Cherry Blossoms


but seriously, originally uploaded by slcook52.

I was driving home the other night and it was 7pm, not alot of light left. I spotted this tree along the road and hoped there was somewhere to pull over. As luck would have it, it was right by a parking lot. So since I had my camera with me (even while out shopping I took it), I stayed about 15 minutes and snapped off a bunch.
Seeing these trees start to bloom is one of the first things that make me think spring is coming. That and daffodils!!
This is only the beginning, I will be on the look out for blossoming trees everywhere!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia,
    I found your blog through your flickr profile, and I have to tell you that I really enjoyed wandering through some of your latest posts. Your work is truly beautiful!
    Mary
    www.inasoftlight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use your 105? This one is just dripping in gorgeous bokeh, and the colors are perfection!

    ReplyDelete