1.26.2009

“Nature is full of genius, full of the divinity; so that not a snowflake escapes its fashioning hand.”


Well yesterday I said I didn't want to go out and try to take photos of the snowflakes. Which is true, but once I started, I couldn't stop!!! I finally found a way to take pics and not have them melt as fast. This is taken on the top of a plastic container of frozen raspberries that I snatched out of my freezer. I found that if the surface that they land on is really cold too, they actually last long enough for me to photograph......duh!
All hand held. And there's plenty more too!!

2 comments:

  1. Snowflakes are beautiful in their different shapes and sizes and they are unique from each other.Did you take the photo? You’re doing a really good job. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete